|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SUSE: Security Advisory (SUSE-SU-2017:1347-1)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'SUSE Manager Client Tools' package(s) announced via the SUSE-SU-2017:1347-1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'SUSE Manager Client Tools' package(s) announced via the SUSE-SU-2017:1347-1 advisory.
The following security issue in spacewalk-backend has been fixed:
- Non admin or disabled user cannot make changes to a system anymore using
spacewalk-channel. (bsc#1026633, CVE-2017-7470)
Additionally, the following non-security issues have been fixed:
- Support all TLS versions in rpclib. (bsc#1025312)
- Improve output on error for listrepo. (bsc#1027426)
- Reword spacecmd removal message. (bsc#1024406)
- Do not fail with traceback when media.1 does not exist. (bsc#1032256)
- Create scap files directory beforehand. (bsc#1029755)
- Fix error if SPACEWALK_DEBUG_NO_REPORTS environment variable is not
- Don't skip 'rhnErrataPackage' cleanup during an errata update.
- Add support for running spacewalk-debug without creating reports.
- Set scap store directory mod to 775 and group owner to susemanager.
- incomplete_package_import: Do import rhnPackageFile as it breaks some
- Added traceback printing to the exception block.
- Change postgresql starting commands.
- Fix reboot message to use correct product name. (bsc#1031667)
'SUSE Manager Client Tools' package(s) on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11-SP4, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11-SP3
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2017-7470|
BugTraq ID: 98569
RedHat Security Advisories: RHSA-2017:1259
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2021 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 97459 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.