|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SUSE: Security Advisory (SUSE-SU-2017:2697-1)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'libvirt' package(s) announced via the SUSE-SU-2017:2697-1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'libvirt' package(s) announced via the SUSE-SU-2017:2697-1 advisory.
This update for libvirt fixes several issues.
This security issue was fixed:
- bsc#1053600: Escape ssh commed line to prevent interpreting malicious
hostname as arguments, allowing for command execution These non-security issues were fixed:
- bsc#1049505, bsc#1051017: Security manager: Don't autogenerate seclabels
of type 'none' when AppArmor is inactive
- bsc#1052151: Moved /usr/share/libvirt/libvirtLogo.png symlink from
client to doc subpackage, where its target resides
- bsc#1048783: Ignore newlines in libvirt-guests.sh guest list
- bsc#1031056: Add default controllers for USB devices
- bsc#1012143: Define path to parted using autoconf cache variable. parted
is used for management of disk-based storage pools
- bsc#1036785: Prevent output of null target in domxml-to-native
'libvirt' package(s) on SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 12-SP2, SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 12-SP2, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi 12-SP2, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12-SP2
Please install the updated package(s).
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2021 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 97459 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.