|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SUSE: Security Advisory (SUSE-SU-2018:1951-1)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'libopenmpt' package(s) announced via the SUSE-SU-2018:1951-1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'libopenmpt' package(s) announced via the SUSE-SU-2018:1951-1 advisory.
This update for libopenmpt to version 0.3.9 fixes the following issues:
These security issues were fixed:
- CVE-2018-11710: Prevent write near address 0 in out-of-memory situations
when reading AMS files (bsc#1095644)
- CVE-2018-10017: Preven out-of-bounds memory read with IT/ITP/MO3 files
containing pattern loops (bsc#1089080)
These non-security issues were fixed:
- [Bug] openmpt123: Fixed build failure in C++17 due to use of removed
- STM: Having both Bxx and Cxx commands in a pattern imported the Bxx
- STM: Last character of sample name was missing.
- Speed up reading of truncated ULT files.
- ULT: Portamento import was sometimes broken.
- The resonant filter was sometimes unstable when combining low-volume
samples, low cutoff and high mixing rates.
- Keep track of active SFx macro during seeking.
- The 'note cut' duplicate note action did not volume-ramp the previously
- A song starting with non-existing patterns could not be played.
- DSM: Support restart position and 16-bit samples.
- DTM: Import global volume.
'libopenmpt' package(s) on SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Desktop Applications 15
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-10017|
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2018-11710
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2021 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 97459 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.