|Category:||SuSE Local Security Checks|
|Title:||SUSE: Security Advisory (SUSE-SU-2019:3179-1)|
|Summary:||The remote host is missing an update for the 'dpdk' package(s) announced via the SUSE-SU-2019:3179-1 advisory.|
The remote host is missing an update for the 'dpdk' package(s) announced via the SUSE-SU-2019:3179-1 advisory.
This update of dpdk to version 18.11.3 provides the following fixes:
dpdk was updated to 18.11.3 (fate#327817, bsc#1145713, jsc#ECO-274,
fate#325916, fate#325951 fate#326025, fate#326992, bsc#1134968,
Security issue fixed:
CVE-2019-14818: Fixed a memory leak vulnerability caused by a malicius
container may lead to denial of service (bsc#1156146).
Other issues addressed:
Fixed a regression by inserting version numbers to the drivers
Changed to multibuild (bsc#1151455).
Added support for using externally allocated memory in DPDK.
Added check for ensuring allocated memory is addressable by devices.
Updated the C11 memory model version of the ring library.
Added NXP CAAM JR PMD.
Added support for GEN3 devices to Intel QAT driver.
Added Distributed Software Eventdev PMD.
Updated KNI kernel module, rte_kni library, and KNI sample application.
Add a new sample application for vDPA.
Updated mlx5 driver.
* Improved security of PMD to prevent the NIC from getting stuck when
the application misbehaves.
* Reworked flow engine to supported e-switch flow rules (transfer
* Added support for header re-write(L2-L4), VXLAN encap/decap, count,
match on TCP flags and multiple flow groups with e-switch flow rules.
* Added support for match on metadata, VXLAN and MPLS encap/decap with
* Added support for RTE_ETH_DEV_CLOSE_REMOVE flag to provide better
support for representors.
* Added support for meson build.
* Fixed build issue with PPC.
* Added support for BlueField VF.
* Added support for externally allocated static memory for DMA.
'dpdk' package(s) on SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Server Applications 15
Please install the updated package(s).
Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) ID: CVE-2019-14818|
|Copyright||Copyright (C) 2021 Greenbone Networks GmbH|
|This is only one of 97459 vulnerability tests in our test suite. Find out more about running a complete security audit.|
To run a free test of this vulnerability against your system, register below.